Friday, April 16, 2010

Efficiency

The iPad lacks efficiency for a heavy PC user like me. I use the PC for more reasons then entertainment, which is all the iPad can seem to do. The ability to quickly type in a web address is something I've grown accustomed to. It's easily done on any keyboard. The iPad's virtual touch keyboard makes this quite difficult. Maybe I need practice, but even on my iPhone which I've had for 2 years, I can't always get a complicated URL in one attempt. Next, the lack of multi-tasking hurts a lot more than i thought. By simply clicking a url from my email app it forces the iPad to close it, and open Safari to load the page. This takes a couple of seconds, but it is quite annoying. Now if i want to respond back to the email, i have to close Safari and relaunch Email. I am not the only user frustrated with this.


No comments:

Post a Comment