Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Final Post


I've come to the conclusion that the iPad is made as an media consumption device. It is a sleek touch device that is capable of many things, but it is NOT a replacement for my PC, netbook, or my iPhone. Even though the iPad does not follow the Owners Manifesto, it is still innovative in a sense that it allows software developers to program for the general consumer. Programmers can develop unique apps to any needs. The iPad is great certain things such as interactive e-books, casual internet browsing, and comes with a general cool factor. I think the future of the iPad depends largely on developers to come up with apps to take advantage of its technology. I will not be buying an iPad anytime soon, although I would love to get one as a present.

No comments:

Post a Comment